Centrifugal monoblock with brass impeller. These machines are ideal for pumping clean water and other chemically and mechanically non-aggressive liquids. Used for a wide variety of applications in civil, agricultural, industrial or general plant uses. Water supply, spray or flowing irrigation, autoclave feed, high pressure system and any other general service requiring transfer of clean liquids.
- Liquid temperature up to 35°C (for home use according to EN 60335-2-41)
Temperature max. liquid: 90°C (for other uses)
- Ambient temperature up to 40°C
- Total suction lift up to 7 mt.
- Continuous duty
- Single-phase 230V-50Hz
- Three-phase 230/400V-50Hz
- Two-Pole induction motor (n = 2850 min-1)
- Insulation Class F
- Protection IP 55
- Pump body Cast Iron
- Motor Support Cast Iron
- Impeller Brass
- Shaft with rotor Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Mechanical seal Ceramic/Graphite/NBR