Centrifugal, monoblock and single-impeller electrical pumps are ideal for pumping clean water and other chemically and mechanically non-aggressive liquids. These system can be installed in any position, provided the inlet opening faces upwards, and, thanks to their special design - which allows back pull out of the motor and the rotary parts of the pump and subsequent re-assembly without having to remove the pump body and the pipes connected to it - can be easily and conveniently used for a wide variety of applications in civil, agricultural, industrial or general plant uses. Water supply, spray or flowing irrigation, autoclave feed, high pressure system, heating, conditioning and any other general service requiring transfer of clean liquids.
- Liquid temperature up to 35°C (for home use according to EN 60335-2-41)
Temperature max. liquid: 90°C (for other uses)
- Ambient temperature up to 40°C
- Total suction lift up to 7 mt.
- Continuous duty
- Three-phase 230/400V-50Hz P2 ≤ 7,5 kW
- Three-phase 400/690V-50Hz P2 > 7,5 kW
- Two-Pole induction motor (n = 2850 min-1)
- Insulation Class F
- Protection IP 55
- Pump body Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Pump flange Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Impeller Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Shaft with rotor Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Mechanical seal Ceramic/Graphite/NBR