It can be used to convey the residual suspended solids from food processing; it can be used to clean vegetables, meat or fish or to clean metal parts, bottles, tins, or glassware It can be used in circulating systems and it can be used to convey any type of dirty liquid and slightly corrosive liquids as well. It is suitable to be used as part of factory washing systems and industrial dishwashers.
- Liquid temperature up to 35°C (for home use according to EN 60335-2-41)
Temperature max. liquid: 90°C (for other uses)
- Ambient temperature up to 40°C
- Total suction lift up to 3 mt.
- Continuous duty
- Single-phase 230V-50Hz
- Three-phase 230/400V-50Hz
- Two-Pole induction motor (n = 2850 min-1)
- Insulation Class F
- Protection IP 55
- Pump body Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Motor Support Aluminium
- Open impeller Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Shaft with rotor Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Mechanical seal Silicon/Silicon/Viton